20130907

Film: Ben Travato

I recently found the site Ben Trovato, which is dedicated to featuring up and coming fashion photographers and is great inspiration (it was under "links that will visually inspire" on the Fashion Photography Blog). And though the editorial content on there is just perfect, the film is a whole other story. Literally. Beautiful stories are told through soft music and lighting, girls in flowy dresses, even two people around the time of the apocalypse or a red-head who seemed to be having an Alexa-Chung-moment. Each video has a story, some conveyed with words, and some only conveyed with music. I like every one of these and if you have the time I think you should watch them all. Hope you enjoy.





















Also I started school today so the posting will be a little less, I will try and get out as many as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment