20150927

Dreams in Reality

photos by daisy walker for dazed & confused


















The details at Antonio Marras
photos by paolo musa for dazed & confused







photographed by virginia arcaro for dazed & confused.








Gucci featured some beautiful pieces but they excluded black models from their show which saddens me because i can't fully support the brand but i can't deny the clothes from my inspiration list.
photos from dazed & confused.













my interests in fashion week are still waning but these shows briefly captured them again. i've always liked the royal high fashion feel of shows like gucci or antonio marras but the other half of me is all for the dreamy teen queen looks of ashish and roberta einer. i'm looking for my perfect middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment